I’m SO excited to announce that the search is now on for my class of 2014 senior model team!
What is a senior model, you ask? By becoming a senior model for El Paso Senior Portraits Photography, you’ll get lots of AMAZING perks on your senior portrait package. In return, you’ll help refer your friends to have their senior portraits done by me, too! It’s a super fun way to kick off your senior year! And those perks are pretty awesome 😉
You mentioned perks…? You bet I did! Check out the huge list below:
Here’s What You Get:
– Earn points for CASH as a model – Earn as much as $300 cash for referring your friends to El Paso Senior Portraits Photography.
– One Free Modeling Session – Must be photographed before July 1st, 2013. I’ll give you suggestions for clothing, hair and makeup. Adds variety to your senior portraits!
– One Free Family Portrait Session – complimentary family session for our models anytime before graduation.
– Deeply Discounted Senior Portrait Session – 50% off your choice of the “Rockstar on Tour”, “Total Senior Fashion”, or the “Classic” sessions.
– You’ll be a star on my senior web site, in my business displays, blog, printed marketing, facebook, studio displays and in my video promos.
– Your very own custom iPhone/Android app with a gallery of your images
– Facebook – You’ll get 10-15 web ready images to post to Facebook to share with friends and family.
– Complimentary Modeling Cards – to pass out to your friends
– A chance to be in our Spring Fashion Show
So, there must be a catch? Nope! You make up for those wonderful perks by referring your friends to me for their senior portraits, too!
Can anyone be a model? Yes, but there are just a few rules! You should definitely talk to your parents about becoming a senior model and make sure they approve of you applying. Those accepted to be senior models are required to use only El Paso Senior Portraits Photography as their senior portrait photographer. This one’s kind of a given, but you must also attend high school in the greater El Paso, Texas or Las Cruces, New Mexico area. If you’re not sure if your school counts, just email me to ask!
That sounds AMAZING! It most definitely is! Now get on that application, because the last day to enter is JULY 1ST.
Fill out this form!
Click here to complete the 2014 Senior Model Application